The SX8200 Pro M.2 2280 SSD is XPG’s fastest SSD to date and is designed for avid PC enthusiasts, gamers, and overclockers. It features an ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface that offers sustained peak read/write speeds of 3500/3000MB per second, outpacing SATA 6Gb/s by a wide margin. Supporting NVMe 1.3, the SX8200 Pro delivers excellent random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. With SLC caching, a DRAM Cache buffer, E2E Data Protection, and LDPC ECC, it maintains high speeds and data integrity, even during highly intensive applications such as gaming rendering, and overclocking.
• Rapid PCIe Gen3x4 Interface : read/write up to 3500/3000MB/s
• NVMe 1.3-Support
• New Generation 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
• M.2 2280 Form Factor : supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
• Designed for discerning gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video content producers
|Capacity||256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D TLC|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||22 x 80 x 3.5 mm|
|Weight||8g / 0.28oz|
|Performance(Max)||Read 3500MB/s , Write 3000MB/s|
Maximum 4K random read/write IOPS : up to 390K/380K
* Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables.
|Operating temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage temperature||- 40°C - 85°C|